3d imax

Imax Xp - Suicide Squad - Not a Spoiler

7:07:00 PM




Budget for this Trip:

Imax Cinema Tix: ₱450 each
Food: ₱ 250
Total ₱1000+

Imax Review:
Place ★★
Experience: ★★
Service: ★★★
Featured Movie: ★★
Verdict: Favorite | Will Comeback | Just Okay | Never Again
What's Good:
1. Place look nice and cozy
2. Not many people go watch here

What's not so good:
1. Waste of money
2. Not so 3d

Our Story:
For the past weeks we want to watch a movie at the cinema. I want to watch Ice Age but we have no time. We schedule watching it but its no longer showing. We went to see whats on Imax, it was Star Trek then, I'm not interested with the movies in line so we did not push through. 

Still we want to have a movie date so we waited for a good one to come. 

I was browsing YouTube, watching random one piece funny moments when an ad popped up, it was the Suicide Squad trailer, I watched it and I liked it. I browse it on YouTube and watch the trailer many times. I think I like to watch the movie in cinema. I like Harley Quinn. I like her personality and that's it. Im not a fan of Batman Superman DC Marvel any of those I don't follow the story and I don't care at all but I really like Harley Quiin, I even googled who she is and what her role is. I didn't get much interested on it but still wanna see the movie. I didn't bother looking for reviews because I don't care what they say. This one is not even about scoring the movie too because we all have our own tastes and interests and point of views of good and not so good with various of stuff. 

Se we decided to hit the Cinema and since we have not tried Imax yet, we decided to watch it on Imax. It was a fast transaction since there's not much of people maybe because Imax is expensive. Tickets are worth 450 each, you can have 2tickets on an ordinary cinema with that price but since we want to try it, we pushed through.

So we went inside it was big, I dont think people seats on front row because that will be very stupid. We were supposed to be seated on M24-M25 and at first I dont get how that works, I see numbers on seats but not letters. The letters were posted on the stairs lol.

So the movie begins, we put our glasses on, not really amazed on the effects like 3d texts and particle moving towards. The sound is good I understand every words the actor speaks. I personally hate watching movies in cinema because I cant hear and understand the words they say like when the sound effect is louder that the voice of the actor.

With the suicide squad (not a spoiler dont worry XP)
I totally love it, there are some scenes I dont get and dont agree but its ok. I super love love love Harley Quinn. I love Will Smith too so badass! super badass! I like batman -my first time watching and seeing batman so cool - not the voice but the flying. Im scared of joker I look down when its his scene. I find the witch very weird. I like the Japanese character because she speaks Japanese and I understand every word she said! thanks to anime! And thats it! I like the movie!

After watching they gave us free poster of Suicide Squad. I don't like the poster it doesn't look badass!

You Might Also Like

0 comments