aniwde

Shakeys Pizza Parlor

10:37:00 PM



Budget for this Food Trip:
Bunch of Lunch: ₱210
Drinks : 120
Total ₱540 for two


Food Trip Review:
Place ★★
Food: ★★
Service: ★★★
Verdict: Favorite | Will Comeback | Just Okay | Never Again

What's Good:
1. Place looks good
2. No service Charges
3. Wifi

What's not so good:
1. Not my thing

Our Story:
I always want to try eating here at Shakey's Pizza Parlor near the Church of Christ local of EGM, this place is somewhere located between AUF and La Pieta. But mewtut don't want to go here even if i felt like he also wanna give it a try - he doesn't want to go because he knows i dont eat pizza. I have been to one of Shakeys Branch at SM Clark before and I really wanna try the mojos again.

So we enter, it looks really great, people are chilling and eating pizza. Nobody greeted us. We try finding ourselves seat. We go here and there for 20x to find a seat because there are spots that is so hot and there are reserved spots too. Finally one guy notices us and help us find a seat, it took us 3 turns to finally settle down in one table. 

Then he handed the menu, it took us many minutes to decide since its our first time. I told him that i'll just call him if we are ready to order. After 5mins he came back and i still dont know what to order. Then he suggest to have this and that etc.

I told him no, that wont fit me, you see I dont eat pizza and i dont even know why i went here but he keeps on sales talking me so we end up ordering this meal called "Bunch of Lunch" (its actually dinner time) and they got a promo.

Order it and you will receive a super card which you can use to avail discounts and special treats, you can also get a free family size pizza on your birthday. I thought to give it a shot and put my mom's name on it so I can give the card to her and she can get a pizza on her bday. 




Then we got a buy one take one drink - since i got a card. We ordered milkshake! and guess what i got?? A chocolate shake yey! (an automatic -mew said) and he got a coffee flavored shake. woohoo! first time we had 2 drinks on the table ey!

Then we got a buy one take one drink - since i got a card. We ordered milkshake! and guess what i got?? A chocolate shake yey! (an automatic -mew said) and he got a coffee flavored shake. woohoo! first time we had 2 drinks on the table ey!

Our order came. This Bunch of Lunch got 2mojos, little chicken, 1 sliced pizza, a bread and spaghetti. And I ordered rice. So in my place I only eat mojos and the tiny chicken then I gave everything to mewmew. He gave me his 1mojo and half of his chicken.


There's a signage in the store saying "If your pizza is perfection -- then its from Shakeys". Lets test that.

The mojo taste ok, but more of it tastes salty and dry and boring. The chicken taste very ordinary and its dry and boring too. 

Mew said spaghetti is ok but nothing special, bread fine, pizza very ordinary. So I think the level of your perfection is not so high. :) peace!

So that's it! We did not enjoyed it. I did not like any of it. But maybe people who love pizza will have a different opinion. And I got this card. Gave it to mom and she enjoyed using it. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments