angeles city

Hello Kitty Cafe! Kawaiii~

11:27:00 PM



Check out the Menu: Click Here

Food Trip Review:
Place ★★
Food: 
Service: 
Verdict: Favorite Will Comeback | Just Okay | Never Again 

What's Good:
1. Many Cute Hello Kitty!
2. No Service Charge

What's not so good:
1. Pricey - not worth it

Our Story:
There is a new craze in Angeles City! A Hello Kitty Cafe just opened and it looks really cute! Now, lets check if it is really a something to go crazy about!

I also saw a Hello Kitty Cafe inside the walking street but have not tried going in there. Not sure if these cafes are related to one another. So, we decided to have our dinner in this cute place. 


As you enter the Hello Kitty theme cafe will wow you. Really good for Hello Kitty lovers. They have hello kitty here, there and everywhere! From stuff toys to chairs, to walls, to doors, etc! 

They got the smallest to the biggest hello kitty. Not sure if its only for display or you can buy some of the bags and shoes and other items. And they even play Hello Kitty on the TV

As we enter, we pick a seat and a waitress came and handed out the menu. We plan on having dinner in here, but.. looking on the menu - we did not think it is a good idea - I mean I had a strong feeling that it wont be worth it. So we end up with these: 

Strawberry Bingsu - 180


Right now, while im blogging - my heart is crying haha super disappointed. I mean, I went to a Bingsu-place in Marquee and I declare it as the best bingsu but have not blog it yet because they were already close. Then i had a bingsu in Wicked Snow and it is very far better than this one.

Now this! The price is the same as those other bingsu, but the quality.. Grabe! anu yan! Strawberry Bingsu! S-traw-be-rry! Those are pretsels!  Like they were playing games! Its like a child food! Anu to lutu-lutuan?? Ow may gad!

So this thing got some strawberry syrup, strawberry pretsel, icing, sprinkles, bingsu ice shaved. The ice shaved is nice and okay but other than that this is a mess. I mean, you pay for this? Very bad, put your hard earn money to a much worth it thing. 

And since I cannot get over with this one, let me show you my favorite strawberry bingsu - soon I will blog about it! Click here. Did you saw it? Better right? That is what a worth 180 bingsu look like!

Lovely Coffee Jelly Frappe - 150


Another bad shot. It taste like a 3-in-1 coffee. But that is not the problem, the issue is.. It says its Frappe! This is not a Frappe!!! It is just a iced coffee jelly!

Those two were the only order we had. But we saw some other food you can order in this place. But before that let me tell you another thing. Saw the cover photo of this post? Saw that tiny little cup and those spoons. Very cute! but they made it look like were playing games with them and its not okay. We requested for a glass of water and they gave us water using those cups, very little amount of water and not enough so we kept on asking water.


Anyway here are the other food they got.

4inches Cakes

Cup Cakes

Egg Rolls and Sandwiches
Now I got some issues with this egg rolls and sandwiches, well i did not bought one but I watch Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmare and I believe these are frozen food that are not worth buying. 

The place is great and cute. But the food is not okay. You may like this place and appreciate it better than I do. But Im telling you there is a more worth it place to eat than in here. I mean if you cut the price in half it will be worth it and also at some point it made me realise maybe they want us to pay for their expenses in all of those hello kitty displays that's why the food is very pricey.

At the end we went to Jollibee because we were starving.

You Might Also Like

0 comments