aniwde

Uni Cafe's Unli Dessert

12:42:00 AM




Budget for the food trip:
Unli Dessert Promo: ₱199
Total Cost: ₱400 for two:)
Food Trip Review:
Place: ★★★
Food: ★★
Service: ★★★
Verdict: Favorite | Will Come Back | Just Okay | Never Again

What's Good:
1. Free Wifi
2. Comes with a drink
3. No service charges

What's not so good:
1. Not really worth the price

Our Story:
I saw a promo of Unli Dessert on facebook, I checked it out and thought it will be a good try. That night, we went to Imperex Plaza Hotel at Angeles to try Uni Cafe's Unli dessert for 199php.




There were just a few desserts to choose from, the promo comes with one round of your choice of drink. Drink choices were iced coffee, iced choco, iced mocha, brewed coffee and iced tea.




We had iced coffee and iced choco and we picked one per each sweets.
The iced choco taste ok, its not something i tasted before, but the iced coffee doesn't taste good, it taste like 3in1 coffee.



They served us all the desserts, we had a total of 40 sweets and we thought its too much and we might not enjoy the "unli" since we were so loaded already. 

Mini Red Velvet Cupcake
I liked it, I had 4 of it, mew had 2, I dont like the whip cream which i never liked anyway. Its not too sweet and I enjoyed it.

Choco S'mores
Its fun to eat! loved it I had 4 of them, Its not too sweet and its soft as you chew it. very nice :) 

Matcha Cookie Bar
I dont like it, I am not a fan of green tea flavors. I tried one, I dipped it into the chocolate syrup.

Mini Apple Pie
Im not a fan, but its very decent, it taste okay. and its cute!

Tres Leches
Its so cute being placed in a spoon, I liked the cake but not the condense milk on its bottom part - not a fan of milk. It taste like an ordinary chiffon cake.

Coffee Gelee 
There was no mini spoon included for this mini cup of coffee gelee, we used the bread knife getting it out. Not to sweet yet not too tasty. Just some jellies with a flavor of coffee. its not cold, i think its better if its cold.

Cake Truffles 
I was so excited with this chocoballs, but I got dissapointed, doesnt taste good. there were 4 of them and I have not finished any of it. I kept them in a tissue and gave them to some elderly woman in the street :)

Churros

This bread stick looking sweets comes with a chocolate syrup, Its not so good, its too sweet, the cinnamon flavor was too strong - i dont like cinnamon.




And Lastly this, I dont know what is this. I though it could be a pastillias or yemas but no, it is not. Its like a bread with milk on the center, maybe like a pudding - didnt liked it at all. 

So I really didn't enjoyed it, I was overwhelmed with the sweets and I lost it XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments