aniwde

Coco Sorbetero Ice Cream

10:34:00 PM



Budget for this Food Trip:
7 scoops in cup: ₱65
7 scoops in shell: ₱85
4 scoops in cup: 50

Food Trip Review:
Food: ★★
Service: ★★
Verdict: Favorite | Will Comeback | Just Okay | Never Again 
What's Good:
1. Ice Cream!

What's not so good:
1. Sometimes there were limited flavors to choose from

Our Story:
Here is a coco sorbetero, a unique way of presenting an ice cream in the market. You can choose form the varieties of ice cream flavors available and it will be placed in a coconut shell and topped with pieces of coconut meat.

It is our first time to try it so we really don't know what to expect and if we'll enjoy it.. lets find out!

We had the 7 scoop in a cup because there were no available shell that day. They got 8 available flavors. I picked one of each except for the vanilla flavor. I think vanilla is boring and its just milk so I don't bother picking it in any ice cream ever.


Im really not sure how to describe each flavor like I might just say supper good, really great, favorite, nice, sweet to each flavor so  I thought of giving it a star to rate how great it is. 


And to help me decide and do the food taste test here is my super cool dessert spoon that I've stolen from one fast food chain :)  shhh....

Strawberry - super good, an instant favorite for sure. really sweet, it doesn't taste much like a strawberry but still super good. Mew said "ola baguio" he thinks it tastes like Baguio's freshly picked strawberries.

Chocolate - as always, a fave! really good. Very tasty. Mew said nothing special just the same old good chocolate flavor

Buko pandan - a fave too. Mew was speechless with the goodness of this one

Ube  - very ube! 5 star for this! Mew forgotten who I am because its really good!

Mais  - very mais! The corn flavor and the texture. Its like the corn was crashed and froze and I dont like it. I like corn but not in ice cream.

Keso  - disappointing. I thought it will be cheesy but its not. No cheese flavor in it. I think its butter like the mantikilya flavor. eeelk!

Avocado  - never ate avocado before and will forever wont try it. Mew said he regret choosing this flavor, not because its a worst ice cream but because its avocado. well you might enjoy it but we just dont. 

And that's it! Most of the flavors are ordinary yet satisfying but the one flavor I really enjoyed was the Ube. To sum it up I enjoyed it, I ate it with joy and happiness, I loved the combination of ice cream and coconut meat super nice. To describe my happiness, well for a minute it was like a moment were I dont give a fuck if diabetes strikes me. I can die happy. lol just an OA expression.


Weeks later... We bought it again but this time the coconut shell is available. However the ice cream were limited and i dont get why. There were only 4 flavors available. Mais, stawberry, Chocolate and 1 last scoop of Ube. 

I had 1 scoop of ube, 2 of chocolate and 3 of strawberry, 1 mais. Not so happy with the limited flavors. But the coconut meat which came from its own shell is better than the sachet-coconut meat.  

Extra: The Story of my super cool dessert spoon
We were eating in a fast food chain around somewhere. And they have no available spoons not even plastic/disposable spoon. Instead, they gave us a dessert spoon but that's ok. After a couple of minutes they gave us a dinning spoon. 

I fell in love with this cute spoon so I decided to steal it but there was a CCTV right in front of me and I feel like its judging me hahaha. After a while I made my decision and I slowly put it in my bag and left.  

This is not my hobby or my doing but... o well.. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments