Adventure tower

Outdoor Adventure and Fun at Sandbox

9:57:00 PM


Budget for the trip:
Passes: Check here
Birthday Pass: FREE!
Transport: ₱100
Food: ₱300
Prepare a Budget of: 1000 per pax

Activities:
- Giant Swing
- Aerial Walk
- Free Fall
- Rappel Wall
- Wall Climbing
- Roller Coaster Zipline

How to get there: From Angeles - Commute
1. Ride a jeep going Porac at the Porac Jeep Terminal ₱20
2. Ask the driver to drop you at the SM Jeep Terminal
3. Ride the SM Jeep going SCTX ₱30
4. Ask the driver to drop you at Alviera - Sandbox

How to get there: From Clark  - Commute
1. Ride a SCTX Porac jeep at SM Clark Terminal
2. Ask the driver to drop you at Alviera - Sandbox ₱30

How to get there: From Porac  - Commute
1. Ride a jeep going SCTX at the SM Terminal
2.  Ask the driver to drop you at Alviera - Sandbox ₱30

Our Story:
Finally! An outdoor adventure that is near my location! Easy to locate and easy to access.

We plan going to Sandbox on my brother's birthday to get a Free Pass for him. Sandbox had a promo then, all it takes it to go with 3 paying customers and bring the birthday celebrant's ID with the birthday printed on it for validation. It did not matter if its not on the exact birth date as long as it is a week a head or a week after the birth date. The birthday celebrant will get a free pass that includes all of the activities. nice!


Before starting any of the activities they will put harness and safety gears to you. Also the line in every station is really long, some of it doesn't have a shed so better to bring an umbrella. You can pick any activities you want to go in first. In our case we pick those which doesn't have long waiting lines.

Wall Climbing

First we did was the Wall Cimbing, I always see it on tv and see the people reacting like it is scary, they scream and give up. And I'd say duh, now just by looking at it, its not even scary! 

My sister and brother got to try it first, and it looks so easy and smooth and fun. When it was my turn.. it was not scary but it was not easy at all! I barely had 2 steps and its over! Cant lift my body!

Rappel Wall

Again, something I see on tv always. My brother and sister made it look really fun and smooth and easy. And in my case, it was fun! but not easy and not smooth. 
There is a guide on top and another guide on the bottom of the tower that tells you what to do, because on the mid air its just you and you have to go down on your own. The hardest part is holding the rope and releasing it very slowly, also keeping yourself in laying position. hard.

Free Fall

Take the stairs inside the adventure tower to get in the free fall area. The waiting line here is not very long unless there's this one drama queen who doesn't wanna jump off of the tower. In my case, I am so excited jumping off, I thought this is gonna be how suicide feels. But don't worry, it is very safe. There is a guy that assist you on top and another guy below to catch you when you fall.

It didn't took too much time for me to jump as I was really excited about it, but still scared so I screamed as I jumped and laughed like crazy when it ended. It was very short and "bitin" because they wont let you fall all the way to the ground.

Roller Coaster Zipline
I think this is the unique part that Sandbox has to offer. It was my favorite! Very easy and fun! It was my first time doing a zipline and its not only an ordinary straight zipline, its a roller coaster! with twists and turns :) really fun!

Giant Swing
I hate this part! Not that Im a drama queen that screams and cries, but this one is really scary!! All of the guides are really friendly, they ask you how are you and tells your stories and even ask you where you from, now if you say Im from Porac blah blah, they'd be really thrilled to have you in Sandbox because they too are from Porac. Except for this guy here! I told him not too high.. and he made it the highest ever giant swing that you could ask for! It was so scary!!! but on the middle part it becomes fun because you're just swinging anyway.

Aerial Walk
There are people enjoying it, except us. They said it is cut off time and it is closed. So you better come early to enjoy everything.

End of adventure! It was fun and tiring.
One more, the Food Service is affordable but very very dirty! I had a burger with fried flies on the bun!! gross!

Check out the Video!

You Might Also Like

0 comments